Heritage Buildings

Heritage Buildings

Tour the many heritage buildings on site, including the Double Barn, built in 1895, and the General Store, originally built as a warehouse in 1888. The General Store now features an interpretive centre and restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and catered meals. Other heritage structures include the Gift and Candy Shop, Horse Barn, a Guest House and Root Cellar.